Saturday, February 6, 2010

~~Happy February!!!~~


I love this most dreamy, romantic, happy time of year!!
I have missed you!!! Like most of you, I get side tracked and started on other things...mostly family these days. My beloved and I just returned from a trip to visit and celebrate my Great Auntie's Birthday in New Mexico.
She turned 100!!! Not the best time to travel, but we couldn't disappoint her.
Have enjoyed many of your blog postings during the absence of mine. You all inspire me so much. The end of the year and beginning of a new year has been very busy...I am thankful for what God always provides for me, but I have to admit I was ready to let go of 2009 and promptly move into a new year and decade...Happy 2010!! Health, happiness and tidyness (lol) in this New Year!!
Love to all...what a blessing to know all of you. You bless me daily!

2 comments:

  1. Mary I was so glad to get your comment and see that you had posted. It's always good to hear from you and find out what has been keeping you busy.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Mare...hope you are well.

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete