Saturday, October 3, 2009

~~"Antique Recycling Day"~~


This will be short and sweet....
I'm off to enjoy my recycling talents for the day...our bi-annual antique show and sale. Well worth visiting...what I found interesting in previous shows; old time luggage, of course linens (laces, tablecloths, those great husk towels and some with emblems/initials embroidered); some of the most beautiful made over white or ivory colored furniture I have ever seen; rhinestone jewelry and some dishware....I'm picky. I have a beautiful set of depression glassware my grandmother collected for me and I'm always on the look out for additional pieces. I'll share that with you a different time.
Enjoy your day doing what is pleasing to you....thank you, Lord for another wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Mary I hope your day is filled with eveything good and that you come home with your arms loaded with recycled treasures.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete