Monday, September 14, 2009

The setting of our daughter's "pink" baby shower. She received her guests for an elegant sit down luncheon with all the trimmings recently, to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her baby girl.

The inside of the historic home (now Penny's Restaurant) in our neighboring town of Templeton.


Laurel prior to the luncheon showing us her 8 month baby "bump" .
Tea cup table decorations that served as centerpieces and later as door prizes for lucky party guests.



Her beautiful cake-classy and elegant just like Laurel.


More "door prize" decorations and game winner give-aways! Beautiful Lavender sachets.


Some of baby gifts - handmade items I made for my girl and granddaughter.

We had a very fun afternoon, celebrating with family and friends.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I think Mimi is going to spoil someone pretty soon. Lovely pink shower ... everything is beautiful.

    Pop over to meet my friend & new blogger ~ shabbycottageshoppe.blogspot.com

    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby shower is beautiful. Congratulations on your grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...I wish I could have been there! Boooooo Hooo!

    Looks so lovely... you will soon hold in your arms a miracle sent from heaven.

    Love to you~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just perfect for mommy. That cake is gorgeous and I'm loving the sachets. That is a beautiful setting for a shower.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary it looked so beautiful! Wish I could have been there.. Congratulations on sweet Lacee Annes birth!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete