Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Morning....


Our church has just finished for this morning and my heart is very full. I can hardly comprehend the amount of love our Father in Heaven has for us. Can you imagine giving your son up for the sins of others? As we walk through life, our struggles, our happiness, our everything is through the atonement of Jesus Christ. We cannot comprehend what He went through in the Garden of Gethsemane, but through that, we have the hope that we will someday meet Him and live a better life incomprehensible to us now as mortals, if we live the commandments. We are a "work in progress" and constantly work to aspire higher. He says, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".




Today is my little grandson's birthday, Happy Birthday Brennen, and as our family meets in celebration of his special day, my hope is that Brennen and all my grandchildren know that their Mimi has a testimony of the goodness of Jesus Christ and the only path to the Father is through His Son.

2 comments:

  1. "It WILL be worth it all, when we see Jesus..."! Beautiful Post Miss Mary! We had an equally wonderful service today...my heart is also full!

    Blessing to you girly girl. Love the pic of Brennen...love his name, too!

    xoReb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a happy moment when I see another face on my lovely following ladies. I am also interested in what trail lead you to Rock Candy. (sometimes we can remember and sometimes the bread crumbs are gone)
    You do have a basket full of some cuties. Our son is only 16, so I have a little time to wait for grandbabies. But we waited 12 years for Samuel.
    Look forward to learning more about you and your world.
    Blessings, Candy

    ReplyDelete